ICEP Europe is a major independent centre for teaching and research in special needs and inclusion and a key centre for educational research in Ireland and the UK. We currently have one vacancy, see details below.
Graduate Programme Marketing Assistant
- Handle face-to-face, telephone and email queries
- General customer/ student support
- Track progress and support programme review
- General administration support to the marketing and communications manager
- Provide support to all colleagues as required
- Plan and organise meetings and events
- Create and update databases and spreadsheets
- Implement and monitor social media campaigns under supervision
- Report on google AdWords and other marketing campaigns
- Ensure information is updated and relevant on websites
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Must possess a flexible attitude towards the role with a high level of personal adaptability.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills
- Willing to work as part of a team but equally comfortable working independently
- Ability to multi-task; managing numerous requests and task in an accurate and timely manner.
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media tracking desirable
- Knowledge of google Adwords desirable
- Level-headed, equable and able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Resilient and flexible to adapt to changing situations and circumstances
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing
- Fluent English essential.
- Excellent MS computing skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Great communication and organisation skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Moya O Brien: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in partnering with us please email email@example.com